Friday, July 11, 2008

Alexis

We just got back from a mini vacation to Florida. We got to see my sister & her family. Angela & I actually went to the movies for the first time in a long time by ourselves-just the two of us. It was wonderful!!! Up until now we have always taken our kids. All the guys went deep sea fishing-you should of seen all the fish they caught! Sorry I have not posted any pictures lately, between my Philosophy class and everything else. Summer school classes go by so fast, but I absolutely love, love, love Philosophy. Alexis will be 1 month old on the 16th. Time goes by too fast, she is BEAUTIFUL! She really looks like Will when he was a baby. We are so thankful that God blessed everyone with her. You should see Pop-Pop with her, who knew? He loves his baby girl, as he calls her. Please pray for Mrs. Blair & Big Paul (James' mother & brother) she is having hip replacement surgery Monday and Paul is going to Tanzania, Africa next week for three weeks on a mission trip. Until next time........

1 comments:

tgodfrey said...

I think she's beautiful too... How sweet she is!