Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Football & Paul



We just got Paul's football pictures back. He is the biggest one on the team, as Casey calls him-"Big Slim"! He is a freshman at Victory and loves going there. He started his freshman year at New Hope but after much thought James & I decided that we wanted Paul in a better environment. He really has fit in like he's been going there all of his school years. Last Saturday Paul & I went by shopping in Tuscaloosa, that same day State was playing Bama-Roll Tide!!! He said, "Mama in about 5 or 6 years, you and Dad are going to come see me play, Right?" His dream is to go to college at University of Alabama & Play football there. I of course gave my motherly advice & told him to stay focused on his grades and work hard in everything he does! Anything is possible, look at me, 37 & a senior in college. Who knew?