Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pop quiz

A. attached or single? attached- I have been married 20 years to James, aka Goob-He's my honey!
B. best friend? My sister, Angela!!!
C. Cake or pie? neither
D. Day of choice? Saturday of course..I kinda like Mondays too-weird I know!
E. Essential item? Printer..when you are a college student you always have tons of work
F. Favorite color? YELLOW
G. Gummy bears or worms? neither
H. Hometown? San Antonio, Texas
I. Favorite indulgence? Ice Cream:0)
J. january or July? I love summer..so July
K. Kids? I have 3 wonderful, but extremly different cutie pattotie boys
L. Life isn't complete without my? God, then my loving family
M. Marriage date? September 24, 1988
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister...my best friend too!
O. Oranges or apples? both
P. Phobias? SNAKES...My skin is crawling thinking about an...Ugh...S-N-A-K-E
Q. Quotes? Treat a woman like a rose and she will bloom, when you dont she will wilt-Fireproof (The Movie)
R. Reason to smile? My Faith in God and my great family
S. Season of choice? I love them all
T. Tag 5 people. I actually don't do this type of thing, I hate reading forwarded junk emails
U. Unknown fact about me? I am on the presidents list at MUW & I am an art fanatic!!!
V. Vegetable? I could eat fresh cream style corn for breakfast, lunch & supper
W. Worst habit? I bite my nails, I know it's horrible but I can't stop...HELP
X. X-ray or ultrasound? It depends on what I need
Y. favorite foods? I love me some Sushi!!!
Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog. I was Will and Christiana's Computer Discovery teacher at NHMS. I saw Alexis last week in Walmart with Christina, and she is beautiful! Have a good week, Celeste

Blair's Bits said...

It's such a small world. Thank You, its funny how unexpected miracles can make your life so much brighter...Please pray for Will & Christina. He is a good kid but he has made some bad choices and is trying to straighten his life up.