Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

This past Saturday my mother and I took Alexis to the Pumpkin Patch in Caledonia. For those of you who have never been it worth going. I had never been before and I fell in love with it. It's a great place to take some preciuous pictures. Alexis was wonderful. The sun kept getting in her eyes and she would not look at me. My mother (Nanna) and I tried everything we could. I still love the pictures. She is going to be a little photo diva as long as Gigi's around. I hope all of you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. I have got to get better by blogging and getting over my facebook addiction. I'm a night owl, I am always up till 1 or 2 doing my work and I find myself surfing thru facebook...Now for those of you who think I'm too old, it's a great way to keep up with old friends. If there any facebook addicts out there...HELP!!! School for all of us is going great. Paul made the basketball team and he just finished up football. My baby is growing up, he has a girlfriend. :( Please continue to keep Will in your prayers, he desperately needs a J-O-B. He loves his baby girl. Casey is doing great in school, he has been very busy welding things to sell-4 wheeler rack, deerstands, you name it he can make it. Goob & I just celebrated our 20th anniversary. Where did the time go?

0 comments: